Key-hole repair of torn shoulder ligaments has numerous benefits.
- Improves understanding of the problem inside your shoulder
- Identifies co-existing conditions
- Improved recovery from pain
- Reduced infection rate
- Accelerated rehabilitation
- Improved understanding of the shoulder
- Lack of deltoid disruption
- Reduced scar formation
- Improved cosmesis of the shoulder
In a group of certain patients an open repair is best performed. Our surgeons have a dedicated interest in shoulder injuries and perform all procedures. We have all the expertise to educate, assist and recover you from your surgery.