- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Post Graduate Study in Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Diploma of Professional Pilates Practice
- Senior Educator Polestar Pilates Education
- Polestar Pilates Practitioner (Rehab/Mat/Allegro)
- Clinical Pilates Accredited
- President of the Pilates Alliance of Australasia
- Research Group of the Pilates Alliance of Australasia
- Member International Association of Dance Medicine & Sciences
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) – Musculoskeletal, Cardiothoracic and Women’s Health
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment
Jenni has combined her formative years as a Classical Ballet Student/Amateur performer with her academic years of pre and postgraduate Physiotherapy study resulting in a passionate focus on Dance Injury / Education and Prevention. As a long-standing member of The International Association of Dance Medicine and Science, Jenni remains up to date with the current research in Dance Medicine, treatment and preventative methodology. She holds strong beliefs in working with the junior dancers through their developmental years to achieve maximum potential, as well as following through with the tertiary students and professional performers in maintenance programs, specific rehabilitation and injury prevention protocols.
As a Senior Pilates Practitioner, Jenni continues her own Continuing Education with the recognized Pilates Education Bodies as well as actively focusing on current research in the practice of core stabilization. She understands the necessity of the use of Real-Time Ultrasound and Dynamic Stabilization in achieving functional core control.
Jenni is a Senior Educator and Examiner for Polestar Pilates Education, delivering Certificate IV in Pilates Practice and Diploma in Professional Pilates Practice as well as presenting Continuing Education modules in all of her specialty areas.
Jenni is the President of the Pilates Alliance of Australasia, Australia’s leading industry body for the Pilates Method.