Dr Sarah Whyatt
Sarah Whyatt is an Australia trained chiropractor with a clinical interest in paediatric and pregnancy care. She graduated from the University of Adelaide with a Bachelor of Health Sciences prior to undertaking her Masters degree in Chiropractic at Macquarie University, Sydney, graduating with the Australian Chiropractors Association awards for Graduate of the Year, Academic Excellence, X-ray Excellence and the Australian Spinal Research Foundation Chiropractic Student Research Award. She went on to complete her Master of Science, Chiropractic (Paediatrics) degree through the University of Wales, UK, receiving the Postgraduate Prize for Outstanding Research for her dissertation on deformational plagiocephaly.
Sarah has worked in city and rural locations throughout Australia, as well as doing aid work in India. In addition to clinical practice, Sarah has tutored in chiropractic peripheral technique at Macquarie University, presented at chiropractic seminars and co-authored a chapter of a text book on chiropractic paediatrics.
- Masters degree in Chiropractic Paediatrics
- Clinical interest in paediatrics, plagiocephaly and pregnancy-related neuromusculoskeletal pain (pre and post-natal)
- Past tutor at Macquarie University
- Past presenter at chiropractic technique seminars
- Co-authored a chapter of a textbook on chiropractic paediatrics
- Member of the Australian Chiropractors Association
- Registered with the Chiropractic Board of Australia and AHPRA